The Consolidated Planning ProcessTM
The Consolidated Planning ProcessTM is the means by which our clients organize their financial worlds, protect themselves and their families, and ultimately set themselves on a course towards achieving true prosperity as they define it. Each client realizes these accomplishments as they move through the following steps in the process:
How Much Do You Know About Investing?
These days, investing in financial markets is a common practice. Yet, many Americans remain under-informed about how various investment products really work. Want to know how you rank? Challenge yourself with our brief quiz, "Test Your Investing IQ."
The Process In Action
The Vision Builder
In this meeting, we will explain how our planning process works and share our financial world philosophy. Most importantly, we will take the time to define the goals you and your family would like to achieve during your lifetime. This list of goals will guide the rest of your planning process.
The Data Clarifier
In this meeting, we will bring your entire financial picture into focus. By clarifying the financial data you’ve gathered, we will come to a common understanding about exactly how and why your financial world is structured - allowing us to populate your financial Snapshot. This provides a clear starting point to assess where you are now financially related to where you’d like to be in the future.
The Protection Analysis
In this meeting, we will take a closer look at the Protection domain of your financial world. Our goal is to make a very frank assessment of how well you are protected from several Eroding Factors. We’ll measure how that level of Protection will impact the other domains of your financial world.
The Strategy Alignment
In this meeting, we will examine your current path about the goals you initially laid out for us in the Vision Builder meeting. This will serve as our basis of comparison as we measure the effectiveness of other potential financial strategies. We will weigh factors like protection, flexibility, risk tolerance, tax consequences, and inflation as we simulate various processes unfolding across your financial timeline.
The Tactical Alignment
Once a strategy is settled upon, we will move from the big picture to the details and implement the tactical changes needed to make the strategy work. The nature of this meeting is always dictated by the strategy that precedes it. Still, it will routinely include tactical changes to various insurance and investment programs or execution of legal documents as examples.
The Impact Evaluation
To cap the initial planning process, we will sit down to assess how far we’ve come through our work together and evaluate the success of our progress towards achieving your goals. Upon successful completion of the process, we hope to have the opportunity to share your experience with others who you identify as suitable candidates.
What to Expect From the Consolidated Planning ProcessTM
Our Commitment Is To:
- Work with your current assets and cash flows without asking you to change your lifestyle
- Maintain strictest security, privacy, and confidentiality at all times
- Seek to keep a similar risk tolerance level to that which you currently carry
- Track your financial updates using our proprietary financial tools
- Provide collaboration with your CP representative and support team at any time
- Help build protection from loss into your plan
- Make your goals our goals and help you achieve them
- Respect your contacts and references
We Will Ask You To:
- Please respect our time by being on time for appointments and coming prepared; having completed any work agreed upon.
- Understand how we are compensated...Should you choose to do so, you can use our firm to implement any financial products that are appropriate to your overall strategy.
- Build your impact network by introducing us to the people you care most about, only if you have benefited from the process.